SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After January 23 the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
Register and Pay ONLINE
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the Ridge Kids building, BA Campus and pick them up at 10:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 23: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Ridge Kids building, BA Campus and pick them up at 3:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 23: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 23: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
God placed you in your neighborhood so you can Help Others Follow Jesus. Through a new tool called Bless Every Home, you and your family can REACH your personal mission field by daily praying for five of your neighbors by name!
You will be provided with an interactive neighbor list to track your journey through prayer journal entries and interactive maps, set-up automatic reminders to yourself, track and make notes each time you care and connect with your neighbor, keep their prayer request, and more!
Sign up today at this Cedar Ridge specific link – https://blesseveryhome.com/light/?cust=8483
- Friday, January 18 • 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 19 • 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Cedar Ridge – BA Campus
Ladies, don’t miss the Cozy Mountain Lodge Retreat this January. Registration is now open at the Welcome Center. With Christmas just around the corner, a retreat registration makes a great stocking stuffer for friends and family. Register/pay early – we’ll be ordering some special supplies for the retreat.
Join us each week as we reach out to our community to share the love of Christ!
Sundays @ 1:30 p.m.
Meet at the BA Campus
Thursdays │ 10 am – 12 p.m.
Come by CTX Coffee (11 N Water St, Sapulpa) on Thursday mornings for conversation and a free cup of coffee. Questions? Contact Bryan Champ, email@example.com.
Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
Join us on Wednesdays as we spend some time praying for the homes in Shannon Valley (5505 S Everett Ave, Sand Springs). You can pray by your-self or in a group. Any questions, please contact Bryan Champ, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesdays beginning September 18
6:30 p.m. @ Cedar Ridge Coweta
Ladies, join us every Tuesday evening at 6:30 p.m. for the Beth Moore study “Esther – It’s Tough Being a Woman”. Books are available at LifeWay, Mardel, and Amazon for approximately $16.
In Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman, Beth Moore shows how very contemporary and applicable the story of Esther is to our lives today. If you’ve ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this is the Bible study for you. Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther’s day, it’s tough today. This portion of God’s Word contains treasures to aid us in our hurried, harried, and pressured lives.
Questions? Please contact Donna Grant or call the church office, 918-254-0621.