Sunday, March 11
12:00 – 4:30 p.m.
BA Campus – Room 304 & 305
Cedar Ridge’s mission is to help others follow Jesus. This training is designed to help you REACH people who are far from God in your life and to RAISE UP these new followers of Jesus.
Free lunch provided – please RSVP here and let us know how many from your family will be joining us for lunch.
February 22 • 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Cedar Ridge Coweta
Ladies, invite your friends and join us for this fun Bunco event. There will be door prizes, light snacks, and a fun night with friends – all to benefit the Coweta Food for Kids Program. The cost is $20 for bunco. In addition, a raffle will be held for a beautiful handmade quilt (donated by Linda Wilson). Raffle tickets will be $5 each. All proceeds go to support the Coweta Food for Kids program.
Please let us know you plan to attend…sign up at the Coweta Campus Welcome Center.
It takes $100 per child each semester to provide food every weekend for the children in this program. Due to your generosity, we have been able to serve 85-105 children every semester.
If you have questions, please contact Sherri Valder.
February 7 • 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Cedar Ridge Sapulpa
Ladies, don’t miss our Girlfriend’s INC Valentine’s Bunco Party on Wednesday, February 7. What do you need to do?
- Bring a side dish to share
- Invite a friend to join us
- Have fun!
Soul Sister Sign-Up
We will also have our Soul Sister Sign-Up on February 7th. Soul Sisters offers our ladies at Cedar Ridge Sapulpa an opportunity to pray for each other on an individual basis. Once you sign up, you’ll be assigned the name of a specific person to pray for; likewise, your name will be assigned to one of our other “soul sisters”.
Wednesday Nights @ the BA Campus
Dinner: 5:30 p.m.
Family Konnect: 6:30 p.m.
Family Konnect is not just for families who have children. It’s a Cedar Ridge “church family” experience (for families with or without kids) for ages 3 – 103! Chef-prepared meals are offered every week from 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. and then the “Family Konnect” fun begins at 6:30 with teaching, music, group time, and games.
Everyone is welcome for dinner – even if you don’t plan to attend the family programming at 6:30. Come at 5:30, eat dinner and fellowship with your church family!
RSVP for Dinner
Sign up on the Bulletin Communication Card (or call the church office, 918-254-0621) and plan to pay at the door: Adults-$5; Children 4-10 yrs – $3; Children 3 & under – Free!
*The option to pre-pay online for the entire semester is available prior to the start of each new semester. This is a terrific way to support the Family Konnect ministry and most families will save by signing up and paying online.
February 18 & 25 • Ridge Kids Elementary
For elementary-aged children who are able to read on their own, the Baptism 101 Class is designed to be fun and informative while showing what baptism represents and what it means to have Jesus as Lord and Savior. The Ridge Kids Elementary Ministry offers this class approximately every 3 months at the BA Campus at 9:00 a.m. Parents should plan to attend with their child.
SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After February 1, the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
Register and Pay ONLINE
Waiver for Family Smiles Dentistry. On Saturday, February 18, our CRCC group will go to the arcade/playground at Family Smiles Dentistry for the “Plug-and-Play” portion of this event.
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus and pick them up at 10:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 17: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus (and pick them up at 3:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
- More SuperStart details
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 17: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 17: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus (and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.