Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
Wednesday Nights @ the BA Campus
Dinner: 5:30 p.m.
Family Konnect: 6:30 p.m.
Family Konnect is not just for families who have children. It’s a Cedar Ridge “church family” experience (for families with or without kids) for ages 3 – 103! Chef-prepared meals are offered every week from 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. and then the “Family Konnect” fun begins at 6:30 with teaching, music, group time, and games.
Everyone is welcome for dinner – even if you don’t plan to attend the family programming at 6:30. Come at 5:30, eat dinner and fellowship with your church family!
RSVP for Dinner
Sign up on the Bulletin Communication Card (or call the church office, 918-254-0621) and plan to pay at the door: Adults-$5; Children 4-10 yrs – $3; Children 3 & under – Free!
*The option to pre-pay online for the entire semester is available prior to the start of each new semester. This is a terrific way to support the Family Konnect ministry and most families will save by signing up and paying online.
February 18 & 25 • Ridge Kids Elementary
For elementary-aged children who are able to read on their own, the Baptism 101 Class is designed to be fun and informative while showing what baptism represents and what it means to have Jesus as Lord and Savior. The Ridge Kids Elementary Ministry offers this class approximately every 3 months at the BA Campus at 9:00 a.m. Parents should plan to attend with their child.
SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After February 1, the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
Register and Pay ONLINE
Waiver for Family Smiles Dentistry. On Saturday, February 18, our CRCC group will go to the arcade/playground at Family Smiles Dentistry for the “Plug-and-Play” portion of this event.
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus and pick them up at 10:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 17: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus (and pick them up at 3:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
- More SuperStart details
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 17: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 17: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus (and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
Wednesday nights offer dynamic programming with several classes for adults and activities for children of all ages at the Broken Arrow Campus. For more details, call the church office, 918-254-0621, or contact the ministry leader listed below. Programming available from September – March.
- Chef Prepared Dinner from 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall | RSVP and Pay Online
- Activities for all ages from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the Worship Center, Preschool Area, & Student Ministry Area
Partnering with Parents…
Parents, reinforce at home what your Kindergarten – 5th grade student learns on Sunday mornings at Cedar Ridge…sign up today to receive our KidsZone.tv Parent Que: kidszone.tv/parentque.
The Parent Que is a weekly email that provides a great way for you to emphasize the Bible story, memory verse, and main point throughout the week. It is also a great way for parents to learn more about upcoming events and activities regarding our children’s ministry.
Questions? Please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
In the KidsZone.tv Store, children buy fun items with “KidsZone.tv Bucks”, earned by memorizing Bible verses. We’re looking for donations of new, small toys and trinkets to use as “inventory” in the KidsZone.tv store. Other popular items include CD’s, DVD’s, books, bookmarks, and games. Drop off your donations in the Kids Zone at any Cedar Ridge campus.
On January 1, 2012 there were 8308 children who, through no fault of their own, were in the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS). The families of these children are not able to care for them due to incarceration, extreme poverty, physical abuse, drug abuse, neglect or abandonment. The 111 Project is a campaign to recruit foster families from Oklahoma churches to meet this need. The purpose is to leave no Oklahoma child without a family. Contact the church office for more information about Foster Care applications and other ways that you can be involved.
Did you know you can see the news listed on this page in a filtered way? Click on the category listing below each news item to see other related news.
Each category, as well as this news page, has it’s own rss feed. Here are our news categories: