Campus specific news for the Broken Arrow location.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Middle School and High School events at the BA Campus.
November 29: Post-Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner (MS & HS)
- 6-8 p.m. at the Ridge Student Center
- MS students: bring a side dish; HS students: bring a dessert
December 1: Rowdy at the Ridge (MS Students)
- 7:30 -10 p.m. in the Ridge Student Center
- Games, prizes, food, and obviously fun!
- Cost: $5
December 6: MS Tacky Sweater Christmas Party
- 6-8 p.m. at the Keirn’s
- Meet and pick up at the Keirn’s (no transportation from church)
- Wear a tacky Christmas sweater and bring a gag-gift to exchange
December 13: HS Tacky Sweater Christmas Party
- 6-8 p.m. at the Mebane’s
- Meet/pick up at the Mebane’s (no transportation from church)
- Wear a tacky Christmas sweater and bring a gag-gift to exchange
January 12-14: Mid-Winter Retreat (HS Students)
- Cost: $70; $25 depost due by Dec. 13 (or cost goes up to $80)
- More details at cedarridge.church/mid-winter
January 26-27: CIY Believe (MS Students)
- Cost: $75; $25 deposit due by Dec. 24 (or cost goes up to $85)
- More details at cedarridge.church/ciybelieve
Sunday, December 3
12:00 – 4:30 p.m.
BA Campus – Room 304 & 305
Cedar Ridge’s mission is to help others follow Jesus. This training is designed to equip ordinary believers to do just that.
At this training, you will learn how to:
– Start spiritual conversations with others
– Share your story and the Gospel with others
– Help people begin to follow Jesus
Free lunch provided – please RSVP here and let us know how many from your family will be joining us for lunch.
January 26 – 27 • Cox Business Center, Tulsa
CIY “Believe” is a highly engaging and dynamic program for Middle School students. This 2-day event uses God’s word, inspiring stories, and community encounters to provide an intense, inspiring, and amazing experience.
What you need to know:
- For Middle School Students (grades 6-8)
- Cost: $75 for those who make a $25 deposit by December 24. (The cost goes up to $85 for those who do not make a deposit by Dec. 24th). Click here to make your payment online.
- Bring sleeping bag/pillow, toiletries, towel and overnight bag with change of clothes
- Friday, January 26: meet at the Ridge, BA Campus, at 6:00 p.m. (eat dinner prior to arriving). We’ll return to CRCC after the Friday night session of Believe and will be staying the night in the Ridge
- Saturday, January 27: wake up, head back to Believe. Students can be picked up at the BA Campus at 5:00 p.m.
How to sign up for Believe
- Register ONLINE
- Turn in $25 deposit (or pay online) by December 24; the cost goes up after Dec. 24
- Turn in a completed CRCC 2018 Medical Release
High School Students: mark your calendars now for Mid-Winter Retreat 18. It’s a weekend getaway at Sunset Bible Camp in Mannford, OK. It will be a great time of worship, messages from Lane Moss, and relational hang time.
We will depart Friday, January 12 at 5:00 p.m. from the Ridge, BA Campus and will return Sunday, January 14th at 12:00 p.m.
How to Register
Online Payment Available
The cost is $70 for those who make a $25 deposit by December 13. (The cost goes up to $80 for those who do not make a deposit by Dec. 13th). Click here to make your payment online.
For more details, please contact Ryan Bennett (BA) or Jacob (Saplupa).
Friday, December 1
7:30 – 10 p.m.
At the Ridge (BA Campus)
Rowdy at the Ridge is an outreach event for Middle School Students (6th-8th Grade). There will be games, prizes, food, and obviously fun! The cost is $5. Bring your friends!
Questions? Contact Ryan Bennett, Student Minister.
Wednesday, December 6 ♦ 6 p.m.
BA Campus Fellowship Hall
FUN, FELLOWSHIP AND, OF COURSE, BUNCO!
Ladies, invite a friend and join us for this Women’s Ministry Bunco Night. The cost is one (or more!) of the items listed below to donate to Cookson Hills Christian Ministries. Cash donations will also be accepted. Please sign up here and let us know you plan to attend.
Items to donate:
Divider Tabs for 3-Ring Binders
Hats and Gloves
Boxed Juices (variety)
Begins October 29
Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
Room 304, BA Campus
More than 60% of those who are far from God are open to studying the Bible with a friend. Join us for this 8-week Adult Bible Fellowship class as we look at stories from the life of Jesus and learn how to share these same stories in a simple way with our friends or others in our community who are far from God. Please let us know you plan to attend…sign up here.
Ridge Kids, in conjunction with the Psalm82Three Ministry (Cedar Ridge’s Foster Care Ministry) will be collecting items to stuff Christmas stockings for kids in the foster care system. Our goal is fill 100 stockings by November 8th. The Psalm 82Three Ministry will distribute the filled stockings to foster families within Cedar Ridge and to those in our community.
How does this work?
Donations of small toys, toiletry items, school supplies, etc. can be made to the RidgeKids.tv store. Our elementary-aged kids will then use their Ridge Kids bucks (earned on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights) to purchase these items that will be used to fill stockings. Not only will this benefit foster care children in our community, it will also provide an opportunity for our own Cedar Ridge kids to invest in “giving” to others.
How can you help?
Donate items listed below to be used in the RidgeKids.tv store. Remember…items need to fit in Christmas stockings with several other items!
- Toiletry items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, small sizes of hand sanitizer and hand lotion, combs, small hairbrushes, and hair accessories
- Small toys such as yo-yos, fidget spinners, hot wheels, hand-sized dolls, play dough, toy jewelry, and small stuffed animals
- School supplies such as crayons, stickers, mini notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, and pencil sharpeners
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
International Disaster Emergency Service works in partnership with Christ’s servants around the globe to care for victims of tropical storms (hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones), floods, fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, monsoons, landslides, drought, hail, and windstorms. Assistance includes the distribution of food, building supplies, water, bedding, cookware and other essentials; repairs to damaged homes and church buildings; storage sheds for victims of U.S. disasters; and replacement of essential items which were destroyed.
IDES is accepting donations for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in the the Houston area.
How to give toward this relief effort:
► Online at https://secure.paperlesstrans.com/IDESMobile (Please choose the designation “Hurricane”)
► By check. Please write “Hurricane” in the memo line of your check and mail to PO Box 379, Noblesville, IN 46061
@ the BA CAmpus
5:30 – Dinner / 6:30 Family Programming
Family Konnect is not just for families who have children. It’s a Cedar Ridge “church family” experience (for families with or without kids) for ages 3 – 103! Chef-prepared meals are offered every week from 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. and then the “Family Konnect” fun begins at 6:30 with teaching, music, group time, and games.
How to RSVP for Dinner
You have the option by pre-paying for meals online. This is a terrific way to support the Family Konnect ministry and most families will save by signing up and paying online.
Whether you want to pre-pay for meals for you and your family or you plan to pay-at-the-door each week, please visit kidszone.tv/meals and let us know you’re coming.
► Sign up and pre-pay online ($4 per meal)
► Or sign up online and plan to pay at the door (Adults-$5; Children 4-10 yrs – $3; Children 3 & under – Free!)