Campus specific news for the Broken Arrow location.
Love, John Series – October 7 – November 25
Despise, detest, loathe, hate – words listed as antonyms of love and displayed all too often in homes, at work, in politics and social media. “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.”- words written in a letter by a follower of Jesus in the 1st Century. His name was John and he had been transformed by love. When he first met Jesus, he and his brother were nicknamed, Sons of Thunder. But later in life he was known as the Apostle of Love. How do you explain that kind of transformation? John wrote about it in the New Testament book of 1 John. Join us as we take a look at this transforming power.
God placed you in your neighborhood so you can Help Others Follow Jesus. Through a new tool called Bless Every Home, you and your family can REACH your personal mission field by daily praying for five of your neighbors by name!
You will be provided with an interactive neighbor list to track your journey through prayer journal entries and interactive maps, set-up automatic reminders to yourself, track and make notes each time you care and connect with your neighbor, keep their prayer request, and more!
Sign up today at this Cedar Ridge specific link – https://blesseveryhome.com/light/?cust=8483
Sunday, December 16
12 – 4 p.m.
Broken Arrow Campus
Get equipped to help others in your life follow Jesus. Individuals and families of all ages and levels of experience will learn simple, biblical tools and ways to REACH others in our community. Free lunch provided – please RSVP here.
Sunday, December 9
12 – 12:30 p.m.
Room 304, BA Campus
Each year over 800,000 international students study in the US. Nearly 1,000 of these students study at the University of Tulsa. International Community Outreach serves these students by demonstrating the love of Jesus to them in practical ways. Volunteer opportunities range from serving at an English club to feeding students each week to inviting these students into your home for holidays, etc.
Join us for an informational meeting on Sunday, December 9 and learn how you could be involved in serving these students. Contact Bryan King, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Join us each week as we reach out to our community to share the love of Christ!
Sundays @ 1:30 p.m.
Meet at the BA Campus
Wednesday, December 5 ♦ 6 p.m.
BA Campus Fellowship Hall
FUN, FELLOWSHIP AND, OF COURSE, BUNCO!
Ladies, invite a friend and join us for this Women’s Ministry Bunco Night. There is no cost; however, cash donations will be accepted to support CRCC Foster Families this Christmas.
SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After January 23 the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
Register and Pay ONLINE
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the Ridge Kids building, BA Campus and pick them up at 10:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 23: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Ridge Kids building, BA Campus and pick them up at 3:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 23: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 23: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.