Campus specific news for the Coweta location.
If you are considering placing membership or simply want more information about Cedar Ridge, plan to attend Cedar Ridge 101. This class covers what we believe, what our purpose is, how our church is structured, and the benefits of membership.
The next Cedar Ridge 101 class will be offered on Sunday, March 4 at 12 p.m. at all campuses. Lunch will be provided (reservations required) and childcare will be available upon request. Please RSVP online or by calling the church office at 918-254-0621.
Message Series: Unchained
This 9-week message series is from the New Testament book of Galatians.
Sunday, March 11
12:00 – 4:30 p.m.
BA Campus – Room 304 & 305
Cedar Ridge’s mission is to help others follow Jesus. This training is designed to help you REACH people who are far from God in your life and to RAISE UP these new followers of Jesus.
Free lunch provided – please RSVP here and let us know how many from your family will be joining us for lunch.
February 22 • 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Cedar Ridge Coweta
Ladies, invite your friends and join us for this fun Bunco event. There will be door prizes, light snacks, and a fun night with friends – all to benefit the Coweta Food for Kids Program. The cost is $20 for bunco. In addition, a raffle will be held for a beautiful handmade quilt (donated by Linda Wilson). Raffle tickets will be $5 each. All proceeds go to support the Coweta Food for Kids program.
Please let us know you plan to attend…sign up at the Coweta Campus Welcome Center.
It takes $100 per child each semester to provide food every weekend for the children in this program. Due to your generosity, we have been able to serve 85-105 children every semester.
If you have questions, please contact Sherri Valder.
SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After February 1, the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
Register and Pay ONLINE
Waiver for Family Smiles Dentistry. On Saturday, February 18, our CRCC group will go to the arcade/playground at Family Smiles Dentistry for the “Plug-and-Play” portion of this event.
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus and pick them up at 10:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 17: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus (and pick them up at 3:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
- More SuperStart details
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 17: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, February 16: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 17: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus (and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
As we continue to press forward with No Place Left (no place left where people have not heard the message of Jesus), we have a great tool to help you help others follow Jesus.
Here is a link for the No Place Left Outreach form. Use this form when, where, and with whom you share the Gospel!
This discipleship tool has been helping believers in the Tulsa area see their part in God’s great story of saving peoples from all nations for many years. Perspectives is a fifteen week course designed around four vantage points or “perspectives” — Biblical, Historical, Cultural and Strategic. Each one highlights different aspects of God’s global purpose.
Wednesdays, 6-9 p.m. from January 17 – May 9
Asbury United Methodist Church, 6767 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK
A $25 early registration discount is available through Wednesday, December 13th. Scholarships are available to Cedar Ridge members. For more information, contact Bryan King, email@example.com.
Wednesday nights offer dynamic programming with several classes for adults and activities for children of all ages at the Broken Arrow Campus. For more details, call the church office, 918-254-0621, or contact the ministry leader listed below. Programming available from September – March.
- Chef Prepared Dinner from 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall | RSVP and Pay Online
- Activities for all ages from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the Worship Center, Preschool Area, & Student Ministry Area