Campus specific news for the Sapulpa location.
Sunday, December 3
12:00 – 4:30 p.m.
BA Campus – Room 304 & 305
Cedar Ridge’s mission is to help others follow Jesus. This training is designed to equip ordinary believers to do just that.
At this training, you will learn how to:
– Start spiritual conversations with others
– Share your story and the Gospel with others
– Help people begin to follow Jesus
Free lunch provided – please RSVP here and let us know how many from your family will be joining us for lunch.
January 26 – 27 • Cox Business Center, Tulsa
CIY “Believe” is a highly engaging and dynamic program for Middle School students. This 2-day event uses God’s word, inspiring stories, and community encounters to provide an intense, inspiring, and amazing experience.
What you need to know:
- For Middle School Students (grades 6-8)
- Cost: $75 for those who make a $25 deposit by December 24. (The cost goes up to $85 for those who do not make a deposit by Dec. 24th). Click here to make your payment online.
- Bring sleeping bag/pillow, toiletries, towel and overnight bag with change of clothes
- Friday, January 26: meet at the Ridge, BA Campus, at 6:00 p.m. (eat dinner prior to arriving). We’ll return to CRCC after the Friday night session of Believe and will be staying the night in the Ridge
- Saturday, January 27: wake up, head back to Believe. Students can be picked up at the BA Campus at 5:00 p.m.
How to sign up for Believe
- Register ONLINE
- Turn in $25 deposit (or pay online) by December 24; the cost goes up after Dec. 24
- Turn in a completed CRCC 2018 Medical Release
High School Students: mark your calendars now for Mid-Winter Retreat 18. It’s a weekend getaway at Sunset Bible Camp in Mannford, OK. It will be a great time of worship, messages from Lane Moss, and relational hang time.
We will depart Friday, January 12 at 5:00 p.m. from the Ridge, BA Campus and will return Sunday, January 14th at 12:00 p.m.
How to Register
Online Payment Available
The cost is $70 for those who make a $25 deposit by December 13. (The cost goes up to $80 for those who do not make a deposit by Dec. 13th). Click here to make your payment online.
For more details, please contact Ryan Bennett (BA) or Jacob (Saplupa).
International Disaster Emergency Service works in partnership with Christ’s servants around the globe to care for victims of tropical storms (hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones), floods, fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, monsoons, landslides, drought, hail, and windstorms. Assistance includes the distribution of food, building supplies, water, bedding, cookware and other essentials; repairs to damaged homes and church buildings; storage sheds for victims of U.S. disasters; and replacement of essential items which were destroyed.
IDES is accepting donations for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in the the Houston area.
How to give toward this relief effort:
► Online at https://secure.paperlesstrans.com/IDESMobile (Please choose the designation “Hurricane”)
► By check. Please write “Hurricane” in the memo line of your check and mail to PO Box 379, Noblesville, IN 46061
Wednesday nights offer dynamic programming with several classes for adults and activities for children of all ages at the Broken Arrow Campus. For more details, call the church office, 918-254-0621, or contact the ministry leader listed below. Programming available from September – March.
- Chef Prepared Dinner from 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall | RSVP and Pay Online
- Activities for all ages from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the Worship Center, Preschool Area, & Student Ministry Area
Join us every week as we go out into our communities to share the love of Christ!
Broken Arrow Campus:
**New Day & Time: The BA Campus House of Peace Search will be held on Sunday afternoons at 1:30 p.m. Meet at Silver Springs Apartments, 6126 S 86th E Ave in Tulsa (just south of 61st and Memorial).
Cedar Ridge Sapulpa:
Sunday at 12 p.m. – meet at the Sapulpa Campus right after the morning Worship Service. Bring a sack lunch to eat before we leave. We’ll return by 1:00 p.m.
What is a Ridge Group?
Ridge Groups are small groups (typically 10—12 people) designed to encourage close relationships and connection with others on a deeper level through Bible study, service together, personal encouragement and support for each other through life’s storms.
Why are small groups important?
God wired us for relationships. We grow spiritually with other people in ways that we will never grow on our own. Christian maturity best takes place in the context of relationships and true life-sharing can only happen in a smaller circle of community.
When do Ridge Groups meet?
Groups meet several times a month on various days of the week and in various locations throughout the community. Each group chooses their own meeting day, time and location. We will assist you in finding a group that is meeting at a time and location that is best for you.
What about childcare?
We encourage each group to determine what best meets the needs of their group. Each Ridge Group handles their own childcare.
How do I join a Ridge Group?
If you would like help getting connected with a Ridge Group that is right for you, please call the church office, 918-254-0621, or complete this form. For more info, contact the following:
Ridge Group Leaders and Leader Resources
If you are interested in leading a Ridge Group, please contact Bryan Champ.
If you are currently leading a group, there are several resources available to assist you:
• Weekly sermon podcast and Ridge Group written materials available for download
• Resource material available to check-out from the Cedar Ridge curriculum library
• Access to RightNow Media, an online library of video based Bible Studies including an entire library of children’s videos. The Bible Study Library includes video discipleship content for every age group and every life situation. Sign up for this free service by contacting Bryan Champ, Connections Minister.
It is that time of year to get back out there and blow up some of those crafty and evasive little orange clay pigeons. If you want to have a blast, come on out! Men, women, boys, girls, family and friends, beginners to experts are all welcome. We meet at the Tulsa Gun Club at 9:00 a.m. The cost is $5.00 per round and we usually shoot two or more rounds.
The Tulsa Gun Club is located at 8888 E. Mohawk Blvd N. (56th street North, ¼ mile west of Mingo in Tulsa). Everyone who plans to shoot should bring ammo. You will also want to bring eye protection and ear plugs, which are required. Sign up each month at the Welcome Center, BA Campus, or by contacting Wendell Fichtner, 918-855-4456.
Mark your calendars for these dates:
Partnering with Parents…
Parents, reinforce at home what your Kindergarten – 5th grade student learns on Sunday mornings at Cedar Ridge…sign up today to receive our KidsZone.tv Parent Que: kidszone.tv/parentque.
The Parent Que is a weekly email that provides a great way for you to emphasize the Bible story, memory verse, and main point throughout the week. It is also a great way for parents to learn more about upcoming events and activities regarding our children’s ministry.
Questions? Please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.