Registration is now open for the mission trip to Acuna, Mexico during Spring Break (March 17-22).
We will be working with Casas Por Cristo to help build homes for several families.
The cost is $315; a $150 non-refundable but transferable deposit is due by February 11th or the cost goes up to $340.A team meeting will be held on Sunday, February 17 @ 12 p.m. in the Ridge Student Center (BA Campus). Be sure to mark your calendar for this important meeting.
- When: March 17-22, 2018 (Spring Break)
- Where: Acuna, Mexico
- Who: Anyone 9th grade or older
- What: Working with Casas Por Cristo to help build homes for several families
- Why: To share the love of Christ
- Important Note: PASSPORTS (or Passport Cards) ARE REQUIRED to cross into Mexico for all Cedar Ridge Mission Trip participants. The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air. It currently takes 6-8 weeks to get a passport without paying a rush fee. Don’t delay; apply for your passport now! For additional passport information, please visit travel.state.gov.
How to Register:
Click on the link below to register and pay online. The registration will prompt you to complete the following release forms: 2019 Cedar Ridge Medical Release Form (online form), a Casas Por Cristo Medical Release Form, and a Casas Por Cristo Disclosure of Risk form. The Casas forms are also included in the Information Packet (see link below).
2019 Mexico Packet This packet provides more information concerning dates, itinerary, what to bring, how to pack, and more.
If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Bennett, Student Minister at email@example.com or 918.254.0621.