Registration is now open for the mission trip to Acuna, Mexico during Spring Break (March 17-22). We will be working with Casas Por Cristo to help build homes for several families.
**Please note: this is a new location from previous Mexico mission trips.
The cost of this year’s trip is $300 for those who make a $150 deposit by February 18. The cost goes up to $330 for those who do not make a deposit by February 18).
Important Team Meeting
Mark your calendar: an important Team Meeting is scheduled for February 25 at 12 p.m. in the Ridge. All participants are encouraged to attend this meeting.
- When: March 17-22, 2018 (Spring Break)
- Where: Acuna, Mexico
- Who: Anyone 9th grade or older
- What: Working with Casas Por Cristo to help build homes for several families
- Why: To share the love of Christ
- Important Note: PASSPORTS (or Passport Cards) ARE REQUIRED to cross into Mexico for all Cedar Ridge Mission Trip participants. The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air. It currently takes 6-8 weeks to get a passport without paying a rush fee. Don’t delay; apply for your passport now! For additional passport information, please visit travel.state.gov.
How to Register:
- All participants are required to register online. Click here to register. You will also have the option of paying online.
- Turn in the following forms. These forms can also be picked up at the Welcome Center or downloaded from the registration page.
2018 Medical Release
Casas Por Cristo Medical Release Form
Casas Por Cristo Disclosure-of-Risk
Copy of the photo page of your passport or a copy of your passport card
If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Bennett, Student Minister.