Middle School Mission Trip
October 19-21, 2017
For all Middle School students (grades 6-8): don’t miss this awesome time of service and fun together. We’ll be traveling to Houston, TX during fall break, October 19-21, to assist in the effort to clean out homes that have been flooded from Hurricane Harvey. We will end our trip by stopping by Six Flags in Dallas before heading home.
- Depart at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 19
**Coweta and Sapulpa students: meet at your campuses at 7:30 a.m.
- Return Saturday, October 21, at approximately 11:30 p.m.
- We’ll be staying in churches in Houston on Thursday night and in the Dallas area on Friday night
- Cost: $85 if registered and paid for by October 15 ($100 after October 15) plus money for 4 meals and optional spending money while at Six Flags
- Firewood Hours: students who have worked “firewood” hours will be able to use these funds to pay for up to half of the MS Mission Trip
How do I sign up?
Register online; then turn in a 2017 Medical Release (if one is not already on file) and your registration fee. If you have questions, please contact one of the CRCC Student Ministers: Ryan Bennett, Matt Guinn or Jacob Long.NEW THIS YEAR…For your convenience, once you’ve registered online you will receive a confirmation email with a link that will allow you to pay your registration fee online! Yay!