July 27 – August 3 • Como, CO
Youth Quake (for High School students) is a great time of worship, study, and community building – all in the mountains of Colorado. Activities include camping in tents, hiking, white water rafting, and other outdoor activities. This week long experience is intended to challenge us physically and spiritually.
Click here to print an information packet. They are also available in The Ridge (BA Campus) and at the Welcome Center at all campuses.
Cost: $300 if a $100 deposit is made by May 28
Cost: $330 if a $100 deposit is made by June 24
Cost: $350 if no deposit is made by July 22
Adults: $150 with an additional fee for White Water rafting ($60) or the Adventure Park ($60) or Royal Gorge rafting ($120)
Additional Info on Costs:
- $60 Royal Gorge Rafting option – for seniors and graduates who have previous YQ rafting experience
- Discount on our Ridge Student Ministry Random Road Trip (August 11) based on participation in set-up and clean-up of tents used at YouthQuake
► $10 discount for coming to set up the tents/clean them out the day after we return from Quake
► $10 discount for coming back later that day after the tents have aired out to put them away
- July 22: YQ Meeting at 11:45 a.m. in The Ridge – we will address any last minute details and finalize all payments and forms
- August 5: A post-YQ Recap from 6-9 p.m. at CRASH that all students and parents are invited to attend (location TBA)
How to Register
Click the red button to register and pay online. Then click on the links listed below to complete the online release forms.
1. Cedar Ridge Medical Release Form (students only and only if one is not already on file for 2018)
2. Addendum to Cedar Ridge Medical Release Form for 2018 (students only)
3. Noah’s Ark Waiver (ONLINE form for students AND adults for rafting OR high ropes course)
4. Colorado Certificate of Immunization (students and adults)
5. Camp Como Release Form – for Students
5b. Camp Como Release Form – for Adults
Other Helpful Information
Questions? Please contact Ryan Bennett, Student Minister, at email@example.com or 918.254.0621.