CRASH is the summer programming for our Ridge Student Ministry high school students (9th-12th grade). It consists of hanging out at various homes and, depending on what the host home has to offer, we will eat, swim, play volleyball, corn-hole, ping-pong, video games, etc. Each CRASH night will end with a student-led devo or testimony.
CRASH will take place on the Sundays listed below. Questions? Contact Ryan Bennett, Student Minister, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 6: @ the Keirns from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
June 13: @ the Hilberts from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- June 27: TBA
- July 11: @ the Morgan/Stunkard lake house from 3:00 – 8:00 p.m.
► Meet at the lake house (approximate 1.5 hour drive) or meet at the church at 1:30 p.m. to ride in the church vans
► We’ll return to the church at 9:30 p.m.
- Aug. 1: @ the Kings from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Aug. 8: @ The Mebanes from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Aug. 15: @ Muskogee Water Park (family event)
- Sept 12: CRASH at The Ridge begins!
CRASH ends on August 15. We’ll break for a couple of weeks and then resume with CRASH at the Ridge…Sunday nights from 5-7 p.m. in The Ridge beginning September 12.