Because we recognize that the biblical model for financing the church is through its members voluntarily giving proportionately of their income; and because we recognize the biblical principle of “where your treasure is, there will your heart be also,” we encourage our members to give generously by tithing or working toward the tithe (1 Corinthians 16:2).
Every Sunday there is an opportunity to worship God in our services with our tithe. You can also choose to give online. Follow the link below to donate to Cedar Ridge online. Contact us if you need assistance with online giving. Note: The leadership of CRCC does not encourage our members to go into debt in the giving of tithes and offerings.
14% of tithes and offerings goes to Missions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will the charge appear on my statement? The donation will appear as a charge from “cedarridgecc.com” on your card/bank statement.
- What is the difference between ACH and credit/debit card? Processing digital payments (credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers) always incurs a cost. ACH, while it can be a bit more work to set up, allows more of your contribution to go to ministry.
- Credit & debit cards: 2.15% + $0.30 per transaction.
- ACH (bank transfer): $0.25 per transfer.
- Can I cover the processing fees? Select the small checkbox on the donation form to cover the processing fee for your donation.
- Can I direct my donation to a specific fund? During our initial launch of online giving, we are only accepting donations to the General Fund, and as always 14% of General Fund giving goes to Missions.
- Can I pay for an event, camp, or trip using online giving? Giving is designed to track 100% tax deductible donations only ‒ not sales or reimbursements. For event payments, which are non-tax deductible transactions, please follow the instructions per event at https://cedarridge.church/registration/
- Can I give anonymously? No, not online. If you wish to give anonymously please continue to use cash.
- Can I set up automatic recurring gifts? Yes, when you make your first donation you may choose the frequency. There are many options to suit various needs.