August 14 -16, 2020
This men’s event is hosted by Crossroads Christian Church at Prairie View Christian Camp in Arkansas City, KS. (approximately a 2.25 hour drive from the Tulsa area.) The event runs from Friday evening to Sunday evening and includes 14 sessions of worship and teaching. The focus of the Men’s Encounter is evangelism, revival and discipleship. It is for men only – usually 18 or above. (16-17 year olds may attend if their father is coming with them).
Men’s Encounter is a time to get away from the stresses, distractions, or even the boredom of everyday life… and encounter God. In fact, perhaps like never before, this can be a time to meet God in a way that provides real and enduring solutions to the problems men face, directions for the road ahead, a working definition of who and what a man is supposed to be in this world.
- The cost is $120 per person. Please click on the tab below to register online. Scholarships are available if needed – please contact Lee Keele at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.960.0435 for more information.
- We will meet at the BA Campus at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 14 and will depart after a quick orientation/snack
- Return to the BA Campus at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 16
- Meals/snacks are included in the registration cost
- A love offering will be taken at the event
- Learn more about the Men’s Encounter and find a packing list at mensencounter.org.