March 12 – 16 │ Acuna, Mexico
This Spring Break, plan to join us for our annual Mexico Mission Trip to Acuña, Mexico as we partner with Casas Por Cristo to build a home for a local family in need. The dates are March 12-16 and the cost is approx. $385…(FIY: our CRCC Mission Team covers half of the actual cost of $770!) A $75 deposit is due upon registration. The cost goes up to $415 if not registered by February 10th. This trip is for anyone 8th grade and up; younger than 8th grade can come if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- When: March 12-16, 2023 (Spring Break)
- Where: Acuna, Mexico (Del Rio is the border town)
- Who: Anyone 8th grade or older (younger than 8th grade can come if they have a guardian accompany them on the trip)
- What: Working with Casas Por Cristo to help build a home for a family in need
- Why: To share the love of Christ
- Cost: $385 if registered by February 10th ($415 after February 10th)
- Important Note: PASSPORTS (or Passport Cards) ARE REQUIRED to cross into Mexico for all Cedar Ridge Mission Trip participants. The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossingsor sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air. It currently takes 6-8 weeks to get a passport without paying a rush fee. Don’t delay; apply for your passport now! For additional passport information, please visit travel.state.gov.
- 2023 Cedar Ridge Medical Release Form
- Casas Por Cristo Registration Form – after registering for the trip, you will receive an email from Casas with a link to complete their online release form.
If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Bennett, at email@example.com or 918.254.0621.