Check below for the respective campus schedule and for some additional Parent Resources.
Middle and High School · 6th-12th grade
Middle School (6th-8th grade)
- Sunday Morning: 10:30 a.m. in The Ridge
- Wednesday Evening: Next Level – 6:00 p.m. in The Ridge
High School (9th – 12th grade)
To stay connected to Broken Arrow elements throughout the week, make sure to follow them on Social Media. For Middle School updates text @Ridgemsm to 81010; for High School updates text @Ridgehsm to 81010
- Middle School students (6th-8th grade) meet at 10:30 a.m.
- High School students (9th-12th grade) are encouraged to attend the Worship Service or serve in some capacity during one of the morning Worship Services
- MS & HS students meet on Wednesday nights at 6:00 p.m. for games, food and a ton of fun! #rsmcoweta
To stay connected to Coweta Elements throughout the week make sure to follow them on Social Media. For Parent updates text @cowetapa to 81010, for Middle School updates text @cowetams to 81010, for High School updates text @cowetahs1 to 81010
Here are some resources to help equip you as a parent, the primary disciple maker in your home, to have discussions this week. These resources let you see what we are talking about on Sundays.
► RSM Parent Resource Page – “Can We Talk”
► January 17, 2021: Goals (week 2). You are designed for God-sized goals.
[Take Home Sheet]