June 1-3 │ July 7 │ August 4
Serve-N-Swim — for BA Middle School students (grades 6-8) — consists of serving at different locations in the community followed by lunch and swimming. Students should wear closed-toe shoes while serving and one-piece swimsuits while swimming.
2021 Serve-N-Swim Schedule:
- June 1-3 from 8:15 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Paint the Town: a special 3-day event that includes painting and cleaning up houses in the Tulsa area. The cost is $35 (for supplies, lunch, a fun activity each day, and a t-shirt.) REGISTER/PAY ONLINE HERE.
- July 7 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Spots are limited!
- We’ll be serving at the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma. Meet at The Ridge at 9:00 a.m. The cost is $5 for the pool plus money for lunch at a fast food restaurant. All participants are required to create an account and complete a Food Bank Volunteer Application. Be sure to remember the login and password you choose as they will be needed to check in when we arrive at the Food Bank.
- August 4 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Serving location TBA. The cost is $5 for the pool plus money for lunch at a fast food restaurant.
In addition to the required release form for serving at the Food Bank, all students should have a 2021 CRCC Medical Release Form on file. (If you have already completed the Medical Release Form for a previous event this year, you do not need to fill out another one.)
Questions? Please contact Ryan Bennett, Student Minister @ firstname.lastname@example.org.